Stanley steel door question

) had acquired their door business. In theory you could call them at 1.800.663.DOOR (3667) and inquire about the right size, but I would just measure one and get replacements from any number of hardware stores, including online. Amazon's special small parts store comes to mind:
or just about anyone that comes up on a search for "plastic screw plugs"
Reply to
homeowners

Site Timeline Threads