Spares for Compound Mitre Saw

Been going around in circles....

Have a Performance Power Pro Slide compound Mitre Saw model CLM210LSMS which has done good service untill stupidly I jammed the blade last week and chewed up the spline type gear on the end of the main rotor

does anyone know if I can get any spares for this saw - seems a shame to throw it in the bin

Tried the helpline but just keep getting through to B&Q and they are no help

Anyone any ideas?

Pete

Reply to
peterx666