so what do you think of hte woodworker 2?

Getting ready to replace all the blades (SCMS, tablesaw, etc) as they've pretty been sharpened to nothing. Its been a few years since I've had to buy a new tablesaw blade, and I was wondering if the WW2 has held its quality. Is there something better out there now?
Its going into a unisaw, and is used primarily for furniture type work..... I resharpen (the reason its been so long since I've had to buy a new blade....), so thats something to consider too... thanks --JD
jd wrote:

Both work just fine.     mahalo,     jo4hn

There are at least equal, maybe better by a smidgen. Ridge Carbide and Infinity both make top notch blades. Any of them will work well

following behind that blade. I use a Freud with complete satisfaction. I've also used Sytematic with very good results.
I've been using a WWII for years and it has performed well even with a couple of sharpenings. A while back I won a Freud Glueline blade in a raffle at WW show. This blade is touted to rip so well that the edge is ready for glueing - no jointer needed. Well, I've been using that Freud as my only blade - rips and crosscuts. And it performs better than the WWII, at half the cost. I doubt that I'd buy another WWII. I still like them, but no longer think they are worth the premium.
And yes, rips off the Freud are ready for glue.
Bob