what do you think?

Does anybody think all this is making them feel more alive and appreciating just breathing and what is important ?....we were taking so many things for granted and squabbling over nothing and some were allowing things like stoopid celebrities to show them what was important .....and all those big shiny new cars now sitting idle and still draining money what use are they now?......and we were wasting so many resources ....or will we make all the same mistakes again if we survive?....

Reply to
Jinky ...

Still no OP marker Jimmy?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

you noticed?...

Reply to
Jinky ...

"will we make all the same mistakes again?"

Sadly, yes.

What will the difference be ?

Some ladies will have a lifetime supply of toilet paper.

There are plenty of people, right now in society who think that "nothing has happened". Including some nitwits who still don't know we're "social distancing". I ran into a lady on the sidewalk the other day, who made a bee-line right for me, like some kind of kamikaze. These are our "social zombies". Absolutely nothing affects them, as they're "shockproof, waterproof, bulletproof, and clue-resistant". The thing is, if you kick/punch/chop a zombie, there will only be another one right after it.

In the midst of a sea of zombies, what's an introspective individual to do ? Ya got me there.

We will:

1) Throw all the ventilators into the landfill. 2) Fill all the hospital beds with "squatters". 3) Fire all the scientists working on a vaccine. 4) Elect more nitwits to take the place of the current nitwits. 5) The "smart countries" will remain the smart countries. There are some countries that are exceptional, but, they don't brag about it.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

spot on

Reply to
Jinky ...

I think although the question is valid the place all these questions are posted is probably ill suited to them.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2

The rich will still be rich.

The rich will be even richer as they will demand 'compensation' for their losses.

Reply to
Max Demian