So you think U can plumb?..

Very annoying .. but fun to while away those hours;)

tony sayer

Nice one.

Thank you

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what have you done to me............

gotta complete it... gotta complete it... gotta complete it...

MJ

Reply to
Mj

In message , Mj writes

Anyone else get thrown out on level 17 despite a "successful" connection? Did get past in the end by using the other overflow.

Reply to
Steven Briggs

No. The girlfriend has banned me from playing it and is making me repair my broken gutter instead.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Yes you use the other one.. its worse when you get more overflows later. Level 25 was a bit of an anticlimax as it was easy.

Reply to
dennis

53, score 1,101,300 is my best so far.

Reply to