Sketchup: Engineering Tool Box

Woodworkers using SketchUp may find the following a useful site/plug-in:
http://sketchup.engineeringtoolbox.com /
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Cool.
P.S: Was it you who was looking for a CNC tech for that small carrier you bought? If so, check rec.crafts.metalworking for Gunner Asch, with as lightspeed email addy. Good guy, experienced, fair pricing, looking for work right now.
------ We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.

You left out Loony Tune.
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:11:37 -0500, the infamous "Swingman"
Dang Larry, When are you going to catch up to October? LOL
Leon wrote:

LOL ... give the lad time, it took 7 months to get here from there. :)
ITMT, it's deja vu all over again.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

I keep wondering who he is responding to and why I am not seeing the oroginal post. Theeeeen I notice the date.
On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:43:10 -0500, the infamous "Leon"

As always, one must be smarter than the program they use, sir.
<nomex = ON>
--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:38:31 -0500, the infamous "Leon"

I'm down to only 649 left out of the originally downloaded 14,900 or so. Kwitcherbitchen.
--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight

LOL