Semi-OT: who is the voice of Lowe's commercials?

I saw a Lowe's ad on TV tonight, and I've been trying to place the voice for a while now. I think Gene Hackman is their TV spokes-voice, but I'm not sure. Anyone know? Just curious. And since you can buy ww-ing equipment at Lowes, I figure this is somewhat wreck-related... (C:
Jim

I've always thought it was Hackman. According to the CMG website at http://www.cmgworldwide.com/news/viewheadline.php?id#89 , it is indeed Hackman.
todd