Searching for (new) wood supplier

Page 3 of 4
you ARE kidding, right?
dave
Jim Wilson wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote...

Nope. The post you responded to, where you said

contained exactly two names: Bay Area Dave and Mike.
Maybe you'd better read it again? The post did contain the word "ass," but it wasn't used as a name. Webster or equivalent should clear that up for you, if that was the source of your confusion.
Jim
Ya, you're right. A big boy would have called you a pompous ass.
Bay Area Dave wrote:

ah, you are fulfilling your calling as the perfect role model, I see! I'm sure your momma is proud of you now! She taught you all the big words, did she, like "pompous". Don't forget now, Jeffrey, that you have to use a word THREE times to "own it".
dave
Jeff Zahnle wrote:

Dang, you mean 15 of the last 20 years when I didn't have a truck, but was ww'g, I shouldn't have been?
Dang, you mean the last 14 years when I've lived in this most expensive of places, and didn't have a good local supplier, but managed to do some ww'g, I shouldn't have been?
Dang, you mean all these times I've found obstacles, then ways around 'em, I shoulda just given up?
Congratualtions, you have totally convinced me that you are indeed a complete A$$hole and abject idiot. I've been diminshing the number of your postings I actually open; you just made it downright easy - 0 it is!
Renata

I was following you right along until you got to the name calling. Guess I DON'T recant anything of my first facetious post to you, AFTER ALL! Way to go! You had so much support, like you were this delicate little flower needing protection, then WHAM! you come out with guns blazing!
You remind me of plaintiffs who keep badgering the judge to see things their way AFTER the judge has made it clear to the entire courtroom that he/she is about to rule in the plaintiff's favor. That's BAD FORM! And not too bright.
However, I shall not lower myself to your level and call you names, as that is quite juvenile.
BTW, I don't recall saying that you shouldn't be woodworking! That's quite a stretch from what I wrote. I said if you have a WW business and have no way to get supplies, you shouldn't be belly-aching about it (I'm paraphrasing here).
dave
Renata wrote:

Well, let me help you to recall. You are NOT paraphrasing. You are either lying or are proving that you really are the complete idiot that many here believe you to be. It would really help your case if you took the time to read the drivel you had previously belched forth before rushing to insert your foot in your mouth yet again. But I suppose that would be too much of a strain for your brain cell, eh?
Art

<snip>
Literally, I did. But it was a facetious statement, not to be taken seriously.
I just LOVE all the name calling!
Thanks for sharing.
dave
Wood Butcher wrote:

Haven't you realized yet that you are the only one who found anything facetious in your response to Renata?
yes. so.
dave
Doug Miller wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@myrealbox.com (Renata) wrote:

Some time ago, a gent posted his experience using a folding trailer. Did a quick google and maybe this is the thread. If not search a bit more:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=vSiNa.35297%24926.3344%40sccrnsc03&rnum=4&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dharbor%2Bfreight%2Bfold%2Btrailer%2Bwood%2Brec.woodworking%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26selm%3DvSiNa.35297%2524926.3344%2540sccrnsc03%26rnum%3D4
My pickup recently died and now I have a Saturn with a hitch on it. I'll be buying a light trailer in 5x8 range to bring wood home. You might want to think about a light trailer if your car can handle it.
Wes