Sawstop saves willy

Getting my new saw yesterday turned out to be a lot more exciting than I expected. I bought a Sawstop 10" caibnet saw less than two weeks ago and it showed up late afternoon. After getting it off the truck and into the shop I spent several hours getting it setup. Round about supper time SWMBO came out to the shop to tell me dinner was ready. I have a strict rule about no women in the shop but the wife was excited about the new saw too. I just didnt realize she was "that" excited. Well she came in and took one look at my machine and jumped right on me. Long story short she ended up bare assed on top of my new saw. I was pretty tired but you gotta know I've got a wife thats sexier than any power tool out there. So I "got into it" so to speak and was starting to think I should let SWMBO into the shop a little more often. But just then in a moment of who knows what she somehow kicked the start switch on the saw. Son of a !!!!! I thought this was the end for both of us. Lucky for the wife her ass was straddling the blade just right because she didnt feel a thing. Unfortunately I cant say the same thing for me. The sound of that saw starting up made my heart stop. I pulled out mid stroke and wouldnt you know I dropped my willy right on top of the blade! Thank goodness the sawstop worked flawlessly by dropping the blade and shutting off the saw. Now if you want to know what happened to me let me just direct you over to the sawstop website where you can watch the infamous hot dog video. That hot dog may have taken just a nick but damn does it hurt.
So in closing I just want to add my endorsement to saw stop saws. I wouldn't have a willy without one!!
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: [snip improbable tale]
Might be time to update the TrollFilters again...
--
Regards,

Wouldn't it be less trouble to just develop a sense of humor?
wrote: [snip improbable tale]

It may have been so subtle that you did not notice.
He was being humorous.
Lee Michaels wrote:

Exactly. A little humor is good now and then...
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Too bad that the post lacked any. It smacked more of a Penthouse Forum wannabe.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Good for you!!! And how much were you paid for this endorsement?
Despite all my support for Sawstop, with your willy saving endorsement, even I would consider running for the hills at such an obvious story.
She must have a HUGE ass

"Skids" observed

These two individuals sound positively dangerous.

And he must have a small Willy if the hot dog demonstration is representative of his "experience"...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
On 22 Sep 2006 15:46:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Do let us know what cleaner works best.
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618
On 22 Sep 2006 15:46:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

well , congrats on the woody er un willy. better get the JOHNSON past wax out cuz that stuff will surely rust that new saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao
skeez [ without the nicked prick! ]
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Too bad the saw stop worked so well; it's a shame that you may still be able to reproduce. Even if you are a troll.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

for the cast iron.
Who leaves their blade "exposed" - the teeth waiting to contact flesh!?
One more reason to go with the Blade LOW School, as opposed to the Blade HIGH School.
And the ALWAYS Use A Blade Guard folks are just shaking their head at foolish Safety Unconscious.
I'll never be able to think of Tongue and Groove as just a woodworking term again.
Tile floor? Sure! Cold cast iron? I think not!
A rabbi, a priest, a buhddist monk and a mullah walk into a massage parlor . . .
charlie b

Charles Dickens walks into a bar and orders a martini.
Bartender sez "Olive or twist?"
After sipping the martini, he wrinkles his nose and says - "I had such Great Expectations, too!"

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Thanks for the laugh. I needed one today.