Saw Blade: value of flat?

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:42:20 -0600, "Leon"

...great advice. I own two Forrest blades: a WWII 40 tooth ATB thick kerf and an 80 tooth 12" Chopmaster. Both have performed as advertised ...I've had the runout checked on the TS blade and they (Accurate Cut Carbide in Salt Lake City) adjusted it with no probs...I've resharpened 2 or 3 times. Fine products. That said, I ran into a brand named "Tenyru" that are the finest I've seen yet...I know, not USA, but what a great blade. I use the "Gold Medal" 10" 40 tooth on my TS and kinda alternate with the Forrest and always end up going back to the Tenyru. Got a melamine-design 10" 100 tooth that is phenomenal. FWIW...stick with what works for *you!*
cg

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:49:47 -0800, Charlie Groh

...and it's spelled "Tenryu!" Sheesh...