Rules of Thumb

Have any of you cat and/or dog owners with a sense of humor seen "Cats and Dogs"?
<http://catsanddogsmovie.warnerbros.com/cmp/main.html
It explains a lot. <G>

The way I heard it, is:
Whenever a human feeds a dog, the dog thinks "Why - that human can get food anytime they want. They must be a God!"
Whenever a human feeds a cat, the cat thinks "Why - that human can get food anytime I want. I must be a God!"
Woodworkers rule of thumb... try to keep them attached if at all possible.

My first high school biology teacher had "laws":
Niwa's Law No. 1: Sharp things cut. Niwa's Law No. 2: Hot things burn.
&tc.
I've tought my daughters Niwa's Laws. They grock.
-Zz
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 06:32:56 -0800 (PST), Bobthepenguy