Rules of Thumb

My first high school biology teacher had "laws":

Niwa's Law No. 1: Sharp things cut. Niwa's Law No. 2: Hot things burn.

&tc.

I've tought my daughters Niwa's Laws. They grock.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

On my regular email sig: To a dog you're family; to a cat you're staff.

Reply to
LRod

Have any of you cat and/or dog owners with a sense of humor seen "Cats and Dogs"?

It explains a lot.

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

The way I heard it, is:

Whenever a human feeds a dog, the dog thinks "Why - that human can get food anytime they want. They must be a God!"

Whenever a human feeds a cat, the cat thinks "Why - that human can get food anytime I want. I must be a God!"

Reply to
Maxwell Lol