green thumb

Morning All. I have had a problem with Green Thumb (west notts) and am
wondering if I am alone. We have used their services for 18 months. All
was well until they applied their "Spring" dressing this year. Shortly
afterwards my lawn began to die. After several attempts to contact them
they came back and diagnosed the problem as "ant infestation and foxes".
It would need "special" treatment. This was carried out but the lawn
continued to die. They returned once more and advised me to water the
lawn more.Three months later and several attempts to contact them by
phone and email and they haven't returned. My lawn is 80% dead and will
need reseeding in the spring.
Have I just been unlucky or have any more of you had similar
experiences?
Reply to
henrymchenry

Site Timeline Threads