New rules:

Unless it=92s a very, basically, common part don=92t even try to buy it fro= m your local hardware store or supplier anymore because they will not have = it. There is too much competition from the internet and it just doesn=92t p= ay for stores to keep stock of any part that isn=92t the most common.=20 No I didn=92t just find this out, but I did just find out that, recently, i= t has gotten A LOT worse.=20

Reply to
recyclebinned

}}}}

Part of the problem for the local hardware store is the big box stores get a deal on inventory called 'pay on sale' which means they have NO carry cost for inventory.

Reply to
NotMe

The new rules are that

a) the subject line is to be used to convey some idea of what the post is about, not simply to post a mindless or empty word or short indeterminate phrase.

b) the person known as "recyclebinned @ gmail.com" is to be acknowledged here as a fool, buffoon, and moron.

Reply to
Ruler