routerbits.com - two thumbs up!

I had about 45 mins free over lunch last week and decided to do some comparison shopping on router bits. I needed a spiral upcut and a 1/8" roundover. I compared about 8 sites. While not always able to find exact matches (e.g. some bits were 1/4" shank on one site and 1/2" on another) I pulled a list together. Routerbits.com was very close to the least expensive - and they were the valued Whiteside bits.

I placed an order for the two bits on Friday. Priority mail shipping was $4.59. Much to my surprise they arrived Monday!

Two Thumbs Up! {Or maybe rating it "5 Forrest WWII Blades" would be more appropriate.}

Reply to
tnfkajs