Thumbs up on Aldi Jigsaw

Just got round to using it on cutting the Laminate, gives a nice straight cut and its blades are not too bad considering they were only £2.99 a pack

  1. :-)

Reply to
George

oops! sorry that's the Lidl Jigsaw. ;-) it being "Parkside" as opposed to Aldi's "Craft" range.

Reply to
George

Tried it on a worktop yet?

Reply to
stuart noble

Nope! but then again I use a router on worktops or a circular and will only use it for cutting out holes in worktops ie sinks ect.

Right tools for the job...can't go wrong. ;-)

Reply to
George

I've got a couple of Parkside power tools and I reckon they're better quality than other el cheapos. Not tried the jigsaw, though - I've already got a decent one of those.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

=A0 London SW

I thought I had a reasonably good B & D one - thought... I know 'good' and 'B&D' don't go together, but this cheapy jigsaw from Lidls beats the pants of it. My introduction to good jigsaws was my brother's Festool one and this wee Lidls one reminds of that a bit in terms of it's accuracy and ability to hold a line.

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Ouch. Hope usenet doesn't get up there so Andy can see this. He might return and haunt us.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

No, he'll be too busy ethereally wafting down the aisles of HeavenlyTools-R-Us choosing the best tile cutter for St Peter's next cloakroom fit-out and insisting that delivery is by winged angel and not Sir Rowland Hill.

Owain

Reply to
Owain