Carbide.com and USPS ^Thumbs up^

I needed some Velepec router bits to profile a couple of solid surface sinks. That means Dalryn or Velvetouch shaped bearings. Basically out of the main stream of routerbitdom. That usually means full-pop retail.

Not the guys at carbide.com. A solid discount, shipped USPS to my door via their broker a $ 5.00 handling charge for taking US$200.00 worth of router bits through Kanuckistani customs. FIVE bucks. That is $60.00 less than a similar shipment from the US via UPS.

But I digress. The reason for this post was to applaud the carbide.com guys for not taking advantage of me and for being very helpful with their technical assistance.

Highly recommended. especially for Kanuckistani customers who need odd-ball router bits like:

Robatoy
[upper snip]

Yeah that's a good place. That's where I take my handsaws to be sharpened. $8.50 for handsaws and $11 for backsaws. They don't do it but they send them to Daily saw service in South Gate Ca. However they do sharpen every other kind of blade in their two shops, one of which is near my town. They have Two Cherries chisel sets for $50 off, so down to $129 if anyone wants them.

Reply to
AAvK