Router accessories for sale

All unused.
45 degree lock miter router bit (1/2 shank), $25 Freud router template set (FT2020), $15 Porter Cable Dust Collection attachemnts, $10
or $40 for all 3 items.
I'll buy the lock mitre bits, if you can just tell me what's the maker's brand, and how much use on the bit.
And where are you?
I retired from FedEx, so I'll prepare shipping documents and send them to you.
Gary Curtis
In addition to the 45 degree miter bit, I want the Delta lathe tools.
contact me off this forum at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
310 478-4139
Gary Curtis
My email is snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net