Re: Why today's CDs sound like crap (ping Swingman et al)

Really nice write up...thanks!

> > I still have a bunch of vinyl and play it occasionally.. > >

Pssssst... don't tell anybody. So do I. (Actually, I'm chasing a low level 60Hz hum in my phono stage somewhere)

I recently demonstrated that I was getting wider bandwidth and more dynamic range from a few vinyl recordings and their subsequent CD re- issues.

And, NO, I do NOT want to go back to vinyl as a main source of music, I just want the record company weasels to give me what CD's are capable of.

Reply to
Robatoy

You'd better run and hide! Weasels everywhere are taking umbrage with your statement. Art

"Robatoy" wrote [snip]

I just want the record company weasels to give me what CD's are capable of.

Reply to
Artemus