Re: Why today's CDs sound like crap (ping Swingman et al)

Pssssst... don't tell anybody. So do I. (Actually, I'm chasing a low level 60Hz hum in my phono stage somewhere)
I recently demonstrated that I was getting wider bandwidth and more dynamic range from a few vinyl recordings and their subsequent CD re- issues.
And, NO, I do NOT want to go back to vinyl as a main source of music, I just want the record company weasels to give me what CD's are capable of.
You'd better run and hide! Weasels everywhere are taking umbrage with your statement. Art
"Robatoy" wrote [snip]
I just want the record company weasels to give me what CD's are capable of.