Re: What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

Page 4 of 15

No such claims were ever made. We do however claim to understand American.
Now Redbone, clatz the dog while ranching the skeeter.
Gunner
willshak wrote:

Careful. There were definite distinctions between any number of short hair styles. IIRC a buzz cut was shorter than a crewcut, which was shorter than a butch. The shortest of all was the baldy sour.

"Sh-Boom"
--
If you really believe carbon dioxide causes global warming,
you should stop exhaling.
on 9/13/2007 10:17 AM clifto said the following:

Right!
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

Yadadadadadadadadadaaaaa
--
If you really believe carbon dioxide causes global warming,
you should stop exhaling.
on 9/14/2007 6:52 PM clifto said the following:

I even had the lyric wrong. It's "Life could be a dream".
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmEGEmUBJUI

You're welcome.
willshak wrote:

You are not supposed to that the 'arm saw' part literally.
prove it.

That's a very good idea. . .uh. . .just tell me where you live and I'll take all those dangerous things away for you. No charge at all.

They're in a dark and dank basement where no civilized person has been for 20 years. Even the meter-reader asks me to go read the meter for him.
-- Ed Huntress

Short hair, no rings, no necklaces, no body metal, no ties, no wristwatches and I have all my fingers left ;)

Yeah, I've got to stop wearing those necklaces and neckties when I'm running the lathe, too. And the charm bracelet...
-- Ed Huntress

Four beers for the carpenters .. as the germans say

And dead people are the result
--
geoff

raden wrote:

In the UK if we had the right to carry a gun and be immune to defending ourselves against a mugger with a knife, or a burglar in the house, then I am all for it.
Dave

Do you understand nurfink?
--
geoff

raden wrote:

I understant that you're aren't qualified to own a gun, in your nanny state.
prove it.

One of the more sensible laws we have
--
geoff

True. Here in the US we dont let the mentally ill own firearms either. Pity your nation is filled with such.
Gunner
Gunner wrote:

Seems there is a significant scandal in the UK right now regarding ministers having cooked to books to under-report the number of, and escalating amount of gun crimes in that safe, gun-free country.
Free men own guns, slaves don't.

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 20:37:03 -0700, Mark & Juanita

That's been happening for years. Only crimes that were solved and arrests made, were often only counted.
In fact..my friends in the UK say law enforcement is so incompetent or overwhelmed, that most don't bother reporting crimes.
Shrug
Gunner

writes

Where did you read this. There is no such scandal of that type that I know. True gun ownership by 'gangs' is rife, by no-one is out there "cooking the books"
tim