What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

That depends on whether you like your rides bumpy. d8-)

Don't get grumpy, Gunner. I just know what's coming, and it could be a beaut. If it were me I'd list all the citations from US v Emerson, 5th Circuit Court of Appeals, and expect responses in November or so.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

And you septics claim to understand English ?

Reply to
raden

So you're "gunner" in name only then ?

Reply to
raden

I don't own a gun, nor do I want to

not owning one doesn't make me feel oppressed

Hey one - nill to England against Russia

Reply to
raden

In message , Ed Huntress writes

Isn't poking rednecks fun ...

Reply to
raden

One of our political comedians offered three thousand pounds ( the proceeds from an article he wrote) to anyone who killed George Bush, and as a true patriot, you should all be leaping at the chance

Reply to
raden

In message , Gunner

Done that at 80 mph

That's for silly people

You'll like this ...

very gory - failed suicide bomber ...

Pretzel ? we wish

No, these are all things designed for things other than killing people

Sport aside, guns are there to kill

Reply to
raden

A normal level-headed person doesn't commit murder unless they're sick

- or perhaps to use an old phrase, criminally insane.

Being "mentally ill" can come about in a variety of ways, such as stress in work / being sacked (going postal), and maybe a little mentally disturbed, i.e. finding your wife in bed with the neighbour - having a gun available in these circumstances is likely to lead to a more permanent ending than, say, a good punch up.

Most gun crime against kids in the UK is not perpetrated by other kids (although the stats are getting worse) - whereas in the US it's pretty much endemic.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

for guns keeping crime down...

stats are working great - we're only 27 times less likely to be murdered by a gun toting luntic

27 times more likely to be murdered by a gun - I wonder why...
Reply to
Colin Wilson

If you still have any hair. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Uh, that would mean Cheney gets to be President.

Reply to
J. Clarke

We do, whe just don't get 'British'.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Certainly! If you were allowed to own guns, you might tuurn back into real men.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And distract him from the 24/7/365.25 Monty Python marathon on his TV? Do you think he'd even notice?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

God, are you dense. You don't DESREVE one, either. You let women rule your country and they have done a wonderful job turning you into one, too.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Why should it? It matches his purse and his heels.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In message , Colin Wilson writes

And lets not forget that more british soldiers were killed by septics than by enemy combatants in the first gulf war

Reply to
raden

What would you know

Reply to