Re: What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

Page 15 of 15
The perfect machinists clothing. No sleeves, no tie, not loose, only comes in black and made in extra large. What more can you ask for?: http://www.allaboutdance.com/s.nl/it.A/id.8767/.f ;jsessionid 0004471f43683f0a09fad44467b0f8bd9be43fd4e7.e3iKaNePch4Re34Pa38Ta38OaNb0?sc=2&category( Karl
On Sep 10, 5:10 pm, clare at snyder.on.ca wrote:

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:27:31 -0000, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Crom but thats soooooo gay......geeze....

I forgot it also prevents pregnancy. Karl

Ed Huntress wrote:

They were smart enough to keep short hair back then, when common sense, was still common.
prove it.

Most of my machining books contain warnings about tucking your tie inside of your dress shirt, and covering it all up with a shop coat.
-- Ed Huntress
Ed Huntress wrote:

You SURE don't want to go into your shop without pants. ;-)
prove it.

Oh, jeez, did you have to say that? I'm not going anywhere near my lathe for a while now...
-- Ed Huntress
Ed Huntress wrote:

This is one of those occasions where the subtle difference in language use between UK and US does rather change the implications!
--
Cheers,

John.

Ed Huntress wrote:

What can I say? My sense of humor has a hair trigger.
prove it.