Re: Saga of the Sofa Table - the pup lays claim

On 9/19/2012 10:37 AM, Swingman wrote:
Great day for shooting shellac:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopArtsCraftsSofaTable#5801096359556766754
And the pup lays claim:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopArtsCraftsSofaTable#5801139433435289202
Give the shellac a week or so to cure, rub with brown paper, and it's toast.
That's all she wrote folks ...
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On Friday, October 19, 2012 5:18:07 PM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:

Need a pic on Pup's level. In that pic, he/she is saying "You're too tall. Come down to my level."
Sonny A dog fan! And recently a cat fan... found a kitten hiding in the shop.
On 10/19/2012 6:03 PM, Sonny wrote:

Actually, what she was saying is: "You're standing awfully close to where you keep those dog biscuits, so I'm not taking my eyes off you!"
(There is competition involved) :)
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopArtsCraftsSofaTable#5801167004668960994

Lost the shop cat a few months back ... probably due, in part, to canine torment.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 10/19/2012 5:18 PM, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopArtsCraftsSofaTable#5801096359556766754
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopArtsCraftsSofaTable#5801139433435289202
One of them looks ready to climb out on top of the table. ;~)

It's magnificent, Karl!
--
Best regards
Han
On 10/19/2012 5:18 PM, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopArtsCraftsSofaTable#5801096359556766754
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopArtsCraftsSofaTable#5801139433435289202
OBTY That table looks Fiiiine. Great color!

Lookin' purt good.

Or, if you run out of brown paper, that little black and white dustrag lying on the floor in front of it could be used, huh? <gd&r>
-- Fear not those who argue but those who dodge. -- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach