Re: More DP fun for Bill

Looks like this...

> -- > dadiOH > ____________________________

I think something is missing ;-)

Reply to
Stuart

It's not my table, just a similar one, but I would have either put cleats along the top of the drawer sides and screwed through or into those or I would have screwed through the bottom piece of the table - before adding the second piece of mel board - into the drawer sides/front/back.

Reply to
dadiOH

Tom's method will also tell you if the table is tipped forward or backwards. This fault usually isn't adjustable on DP's and can be a real bitch to shim true. Adding an aux table make this much easier to correct. BTDT. Art

Reply to
Artemus

I like cleats but just wondered how someone else would do it. Thanks.

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph Compton