Re: found an old unusual Stanley

Probably not that rare but still a good find.

<snip>
*Offered* for or *sold* for? Also, I think pristine is a *big* deal to collectors. There are lots of dealers asking pretty high prices for old ww tools, and at least one dealer who seems to sell well at those prices, but I wouldn't start planning for early retirement yet. :-)
Congratulations on the finds. Enjoy them.
Cheers, Mike