Which HVLP (under $750) do you think is best?

...for spraying lacquers mostly. I know there was a review of these in a major mag within the last 6 months, but I can't recall which mag. Which unit would you consider best? I'd like one that is easy to use inside a cabinet. should it be a non-bleeder?

Follow-up question: where can I get one (new) at a good price?

TIA

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

For a guy who can't even remember to put a bottom in a drawer he builds?

Get a can of Deft.

Reply to
Sam Krenov

Dave, who did your homework for you in high school?

Reply to
Scott Cramer

-- I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!

Reply to
Anonymous

Reply to
JGS

For comedy relief, HF sells an HVLP system for around a hundred bucks; seventy when it goes on sale which is about every other month.

it a high-end commercial unit ? At that price, are you kidding ?

Does it have all the commercial bells and whistles ? Well, the turbine does make a sort of whistling noise . . . almost.

Will it compete with the high-end commercial units ? Only if the contest is limited to how far you can throw them.

OTOH it works as advertised, isn't _too_ noisy, is fairly compact, and doesn't _cost_ your first-born.

Suits my needs, but I'm no cabinetmaker. Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com

Reply to
Fred McClellan

O-Gee Paint Co. (on the web) has Graco and others. They have the best pro pricing I have seen.

Reply to
My Old Tools