Not really gloatworthy, but still

I was at the TSC store today and they had a bunch of power tools for sale, on special. One was a Porter Cable 1/2", two-speed drill (with clutch) 18 volt NiCd kit with two batteries, fast charger, 3 year warranty for $95. As justabout all of my cordless stuff is now impact-style 1/4" shank stuff, I didn't have anything cordless with a chuck. This solves my problem for 10 dollars more than ONE replacement battery for my 14.4 Milwaukee 1/2". May not have been the best deal ever, but certainly good value.

Reply to
Robatoy

You may not truly suck, but there's definitely a breeze heading in your direction.

What's TSC?

RicodJour

Damn good deal Rob.

for the curious, neat place.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

That's the Canadian version of Tractor Supply Company.

Reply to
willshak

Now that helps; Google Maps says it is a 1 day 2 hour drive from here. Darn, I guess they would be out by the time I got there.

Reply to
Jim Weisgram

:

I just checked out that TSC site and saw they have a store in a place called Sarnia. That surprised me. Whenever someone mentioned Sarnia to Roba, I thought it was a reference to a mythological frigid white north place from an Edgar Rice Burroughs novel.

So it's not mythological after all - but I guess the rest still applies.

RicodJour