Re: Bosch 1617 EVS allergy?

B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

I think you might be on to something. I don't know the chemical make up between the aluminum and formaldehyde being off gassed from the MDF but an experiment with a small block, one of your other *not affected yet* bases and a closed box/baggie might tell the tale.
All that would be left would be your write up in Scientific American and waiting by your mailbox for a letter from the Nobel people. Dude! Your legacy calls you.
UA100

Alfred Nobel is smiling.
UA100

The answer is obviously "Yes".