Re: Bosch 1617 EVS allergy?

Comments?

I think you might be on to something. I don't know the chemical make up between the aluminum and formaldehyde being off gassed from the MDF but an experiment with a small block, one of your other *not affected yet* bases and a closed box/baggie might tell the tale.

All that would be left would be your write up in Scientific American and waiting by your mailbox for a letter from the Nobel people. Dude! Your legacy calls you.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Alfred Nobel is smiling.