Radiator Cover Page in progress

Hiya, strangers. I've finally worked up a web page detailing the progress on my first woodworking project. It's a cover for the radiator in my living room.
Now, while the _project_ is complete, the _page_ is not; I still have to get some decent photos taken of the finished project, and some of the clickable photos aren't working. But there's enough material on the page for me to feel comfortable in asking people to Have a Look.
The page is at http://www.briansiano.com : just click on "The Radiator Cover project" in the left-hand menu.
Brian Siano wrote:

I've updated the page with a photo of the Final Product. Hope ya like it.
On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:05:25 -0400, Brian Siano

Very impressive for a first piece. I like the design.
Re: the router tearout on the corners of the cloud lift, I think you're stuck with that - it's not something you can avoid by "going more carefully". If you cut in that direction against the grain, then you're going to see problems however you do it. It's better to turn the piece over so you can work the other direction, even if this makes the templating more difficult.