Gloat -------- And question

Howdy Fellas.....Just had to share......My in-laws are selling their place. They've decided to become full time FL residents...

Yeah I know, who cares.....Well since this is happening it looks like by bro-in-law isn't going to have room for the 20" planer, shaper, or Porter Cable OmniJig for dovetailing..........It falls to me to provide a loving home for these and several other miscellaneous items...

I know I'll adjust, but until then..............

I do have a question about the PC Jig. Anybody use these much? I've seen the chests and other items my dad-in-law made with them, but I've never used one.......Are they hard to use? (set up and such)

Have a good one.....I'm off to find places for my stuff....

Reply to
bremen68

First off, you suck....

Secondly, any chance that dad-in-law could give you a couple quick lessons?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Move to Florida is bad enough, it's hotter than here in Louisiana . . . But move and give up your tools . . . thats sick . .

Reply to
Steve DeMars

Did it come with a manual? Just follow the directions and it is not hard at all. It is a little time consuming, so it is nice to have 6 drawers to do at once, rather than just one. Once setup properly it is downright easy to knockem out. Your wood must be properly face jointed if you want perfect results. If you can live with little gaps, then it is not so critical.

Oh yeah, you suck.

Reply to
toller

Are you related to an Admiral I knew on Guam?

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax