Radiator cover problem?

What I thought was a good idea hasn't worked too well, I used 9mm MDF and covered it with left over laminate flooring to make a radiator cover, I glued the laminate to the MDF with "No More Nails" as I also had that in the garage. Once it was glued/cut/routered etc it looks brilliant, after it has been place on the radiator for around 24hrs the laminate is stating to split away from the MDF on the front panel, presumably caused by the heat from the radiator. Is there another way or better glue that would give a permanent adhesion to both surfaces? the laminate has a sort of rough vinyl effect on the underside which doesn't help. The top and sides are still stuck ok. The laminate is not damaged in any way, it can be removed and re-glued if a solution can be found.

Reply to
Craig