Porter Cble Trim Saw Use on Cutting plastic

I am considering buying the Porter Cable 4 1/2" trim saw with appropriate blade for use on cutting large sheets of plastic. My impression from this newsgroup is that the larger 15 amp worm gears are used for framing and not finishing.

I am curious if anyone has experience with this tool for cutting upto

3/8" hard stock.
Reply to
dhyfilter

I would highly recomend this PC saw. I have used and sold this saw to cut plastic. It will do a good job and give you years of trouble free use. Mike

Reply to
aswr