Plastic caps for Bessey bar clamps

Over time I have managed to loose a couple of the plastic caps for my Bessey bar clamps. I have had no luck googling to try to find someone who might sell those things. Ditto with ebay. Any ideas?
TIA.
Dick Snyder
"Dick Snyder" wrote:

------------------------------------ Try the importer.
Lew
On 6/30/2010 4:43 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

<http://www.woodcraft.com/Catalog/ProductPage.aspx?prodid 83&ss441261-c0a4-4655-a02b-cf7838668eaa>
or
<http://www.woodcraft.com/Catalog/ProductPage.aspx?prodid 84&ss441261-c0a4-4655-a02b-cf7838668eaa>
depending on which size you need.
Perfect! Thank you.

<http://www.woodcraft.com/Catalog/ProductPage.aspx?prodid 83&ss441261-c0a4-4655-a02b-cf7838668eaa>
<http://www.woodcraft.com/Catalog/ProductPage.aspx?prodid 84&ss441261-c0a4-4655-a02b-cf7838668eaa>

<http://www.woodcraft.com/Catalog/ProductPage.aspx?prodid 83&ss441261-c0a4-4655-a02b-cf7838668eaa>
<http://www.woodcraft.com/Catalog/ProductPage.aspx?prodid 84&ss441261-c0a4-4655-a02b-cf7838668eaa>
This afternoon I happened to be driving by a Woodcraft store just north of Boston. Dropped in and they gave me a couple of plastic caps for nothing. That was REALLY nice of them.
"Dick Snyder" wrote:

Have you tried contacting Bessey?
BESSEY Tools North America Tel: 1 519 621 7240 Fax: 1 519 621 3442 Toll free Customer Line: 1 800 828 1004
http://www.besseytools.com/en/contactus.php
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA