Bessey Supergrip clamps

I looked for these clamps after seeing Norm use them.

no idea they were so..........uncheap. I put them on my wish list. :-(

Max

Reply to
Max

Nice find. I always wondered what they were, thought maybe it was a welding clamp he put pads on.

Reply to
Limp Arbor

Yikes! I'm guessing Nahm got his free - whaddaya think?

--Steve

> or

Reply to
Steve

I got mine a long time back to solve some problem or other--I was in Coastal and saw them and said "wow, that would sure make a lot easier". Now I cannot for the life of me remember what the problem was--I used them for that and they've been clamped to a rafter ever since. Not the most versatile tool in the shop.

>>> or

Reply to
J. Clarke

It ain't that great...

spend your m> I looked for these clamps after seeing Norm use them.

Pat Barber