Columbian clamps

Went to Big Lots for a cheeap paint brush and found they had Columbian speed clamps, 24" for $7. Heavy and nice deep jaws. Also had 12" for $6. Got 2 of the 24", probly get a couple more and a couple 12", too They go for $26.48 on Amazon.

this a gloat?

Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

"If" these are same that Lowes carried a while back, they can be bent pretty easily by just hand tightening.

I would spend my money on better clamps, but you never know till you try them.

Jimmy wrote:

Is this a gloat?

Reply to
Pat Barber

Just compared them to a Bessey clamp. Almost the same but deeper jaws. These don't twist, clamped some wood together and they worked fine.

> Is this a gloat?

Reply to
Jimmy

Going to Big Lots for anything is never a gloat.

Reply to
LRod

Last time I bought cheap bar clamps at H/F, 24" were less than $15 including tax for a box of 6, when on special sale.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett