I need new sprinklers for the following tasks:
(1) Watering two 60'x40' TRIAGULAR lawns. Imagine a 60x40 rectangle cut
into two halves along a diagonal, that's what I have.
(2) 20'x20' rectangular gardens with plants.
Just by looking around the net, Gardena line of products has caught my
eye. They seem good looking and come with a quick-connect system.
However, I don't know precisely which models would serve my needs best
(that triangle shape is the biggest headache for me). The models are:
* 3200: Small oscillator, has just range adjustment.
* 3900: Longer oscillator with range as well width adjustment.
* 350/T: Range, width, water-flow adjustment, as well as timer.
* Turbo Impulse type: Normal impulse design I think.
I guess my basic question, is what would work best for a triangle shape