Lawn sprinklers

Hi
New to this forum. Can anyone tell me how many sprinkles I could run of
one hose that is connected to my house mains pressure. Was looking at
pulsating sprinklers.
Thanks
Andy.
Reply to
Senna
Many variables there. Supply line sizes and pressure going to the spigots, hose size and length, and sprinkler head volume. With what you might commonly find and using 50ft 5/8" hose supply I'd say you could easily do at least two, maybe three or four. But the only way you'll know is to try it.
Reply to
trader4

Site Timeline Threads