Lawn sprinklers

Hi
New to this forum. Can anyone tell me how many sprinkles I could run of one hose that is connected to my house mains pressure. Was looking at pulsating sprinklers.
Thanks Andy.
--
Senna

On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 2:25:36 PM UTC-4, Senna wrote:

Many variables there. Supply line sizes and pressure going to the spigots, hose size and length, and sprinkler head volume. With what you might commonly find and using 50ft 5/8" hose supply I'd say you could easily do at least two, maybe three or four. But the only way you'll know is to try it.