Can someone tell me what this is

think it is a very small poppy, but someone said it could be flax. Last year
we planted perennials here but I can't remember what kind. They are a little
blue blooms (5 petals) . Here is another pic showing the size.
if anyone is so inclined...

(This is a huge file)
take care
Liz
text only
Reply to
MisNomer
Thanks for the quick reply... now I wonder where the poppies or even if I planted them.... oh well, off to the green house...
take care Liz
Hey! Look what "Cereus-validus" wrote :
Reply to
MisNomer

Site Timeline Threads

  • This has to be one of the dumbest questions I have ever asked, but please bear...

    Garden