PING: Swingman

Swingman, I sent you an email on your site, but I am not sure whether or not you got it. Are you and Leon still going to the woodworking show this weekend?
If you are, I was thinking it would be fun to get together for a cup of coffee at the Reliant.
You can email me directly at: nailshooter all the fun at sbc global dot net
Take out "all the fun", and you know what to do with the >at< and

Robert

I certainly am. ;~) I have this credit card that is burning sumthin awful.

Check your incoming e-mail ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05