Ping Robatoy

"Titebond, all flavours, can be had at Busy Bee and Cabinetmart in London ON."
Does this mean you are somewhere near London?
If so, how about getting together at Timmies for a coffee?
P D Q

I'm not Rob, so I'll let him tell you he's in Sarnia, but if London is like Beamsville (and it's several hundred percent bigger), he'd need to ask, "which Timmie's?"
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Sarnia is real close and on the way to Port Huron.
I know of a couple of Timmies there too.
P D Q
wrote:<BR><BR>&gt;"Titebond, all flavours, can be had at Busy Bee and Cabinetmart in London ON."<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Does this mean you are somewhere near London?<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;If so, how about getting together at Timmies for a coffee?<BR><BR>I'm not Rob, so I'll let him tell you he's in Sarnia, but if London is<BR>like Beamsville (and it's several hundred percent bigger), he'd need<BR>to ask, "which Timmie's?"<BR><BR><BR>-- <BR>LRod<BR><BR>Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite<BR><BR>Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999<BR><BR><A href="http://www.woodbutcher.net ">http://www.woodbutcher.net </A> <BR><A href="http://www.normstools.com ">http://www.normstools.com </A><BR><BR>Proud participant of rec.woodworking since February, 1997<BR><BR>email addy de-spam-ified due to 1,000 spams per month. <BR>If you can't figure out how to use it, I probably wouldn't <BR>care to correspond with you anyway.</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Unless you have vision problems and need to use the larger text, you should know that your use of big block letters is very irritating. Suggest you go with plain text, not html and fit in, unless of course you do have vision difficulties. Nice to know there is more than 1 of us in the area.

Yup, Sarnia, yup, huhuh, yup. (I guess I don't speak 'Sarnian' very well yet) Yes, I am in London often.There's a Lee Valley there...did you know that?..LOL Also a Costco, a train station with way better connections than the one in Sarnia.
Do you come through here often?
I go past your town quite often - Frankenmouth for chicken, shop-till-u-drop, and what else I can find.
I'm surprised that you would make a run to London for anything other than LV when you have access to cheap goods just over the bridge.
I'll be by shortly after the 19th to see what the Detroit Auto show has to offer and have a peek at the shops on 25 north in PH.
P D Q
"Titebond, all flavours, can be had at Busy Bee and Cabinetmart in London ON."<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Does this mean you are somewhere near London?<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; If so, how about getting together at Timmies for a coffee?<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; P D Q<BR><BR>Yup, Sarnia, yup, huhuh, yup. (I guess I don't speak 'Sarnian' very<BR>well yet)<BR>Yes, I am in London often.There's a Lee Valley there...did you know<BR>that?..LOL<BR>Also a Costco, a train station with way better connections than the<BR>one in Sarnia.<BR><BR>Do you come through here often?<BR><BR>r</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
"PDQ" wrote

If you turn off THE html, the cabal won't increase your dues, and JOAT won't have to sic the wooddorking gods on you ... but you must e-mail him IMMEDIATELY, without fail, for dispensation!
Just A FWIW ... :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07
"PDQ" wrote

If you turn off THE html, the cabal won't increase your dues, and JOAT won't have to sic the wooddorking gods on you ... but you must e-mail him IMMEDIATELY, without fail, for dispensation!
Just A FWIW ... :)
-- www.e-woodshop.net Last update: 12/14/07 KarlC@ (the obvious)

LOL... you bad!