Phalaenopsis (All Flavours)?

I know I asked this question once before, but my Phalaenopsis flowers have lasted so long that I forgot the answer. (It's called ageing). After the flowers start to drop should I cut off the bare spike or leave it alone? I remember asking this about Oncidiums, but are all orchids the same? If each is different is there a location I can look up to find the answers or is it done by getting too smart too late? The learning curve is driving me crazy as I want every plant to flower and look great.

Thanks for any and all help..... Chuck.

Reply to
Faz