PING Robatoy

OK, I may, MAY I say, been a bit hard on you. Well, here's a project for you that will more than make up for all of that. Post pictures.

JOAT My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.

Reply to
J T

I already have a pair of these:

Robatoy

Thu, Dec 20, 2007, 7:21am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) doth sayeth: I already have a pair of these:

Not as classy as bunny slippers tho.

JOAT My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.

Reply to
J T

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass