Ping: Robatoy

This is right up your alley. Forget about the CNC sign making - make human body parts!

can just imagine the conversations... "Gawd-DAMMIT! Who didn't replace the nipple cartridge in the printer?! Johnny, were you messing in here with your friends again? We already went over this - it's _not_ funny to attach body parts to your friends when they're sleeping. I swear one day I'm going to put a lock on the damn thing."

RicodJour

I would print me a pretty girl... over 18 of course...

Reply to
Robatoy

"A"...? Admirable restraint. I'd run off quintuplets of Jessica Rabbit.

RicodJour

"A"...? Admirable restraint. I'd run off quintuplets of Jessica Rabbit.

RicodJour

*swoon*

Goodness... just ONE would be awesome... two would be asking for vapour-lock.

Reply to
Robatoy

I think it would kind of be like having only one dog. It can get kind of lonely for them, so it's better if they have a playmate.

RicodJour