Ping Robatoy

"Titebond, all flavours, can be had at Busy Bee and Cabinetmart in London ON."

Does this mean you are somewhere near London?

If so, how about getting together at Timmies for a coffee?

P D Q

Reply to
PDQ

I'm not Rob, so I'll let him tell you he's in Sarnia, but if London is like Beamsville (and it's several hundred percent bigger), he'd need to ask, "which Timmie's?"

Reply to
LRod

I'm not Rob, so I'll let him tell you he's in Sarnia, but if London is like Beamsville (and it's several hundred percent bigger), he'd need to ask, "which Timmie's?"

Reply to
PDQ

Yup, Sarnia, yup, huhuh, yup. (I guess I don't speak 'Sarnian' very well yet) Yes, I am in London often.There's a Lee Valley there...did you know that?..LOL Also a Costco, a train station with way better connections than the one in Sarnia.

Do you come through here often?

Robatoy

On Jan 5, 3:00 pm, "PDQ" wrote: > "Titebond, all flavours, can be had at Busy Bee and Cabinetmart in London ON." >

Yup, Sarnia, yup, huhuh, yup. (I guess I don't speak 'Sarnian' very well yet) Yes, I am in London often.There's a Lee Valley there...did you know that?..LOL Also a Costco, a train station with way better connections than the one in Sarnia.

Do you come through here often?

PDQ

Unless you have vision problems and need to use the larger text, you should know that your use of big block letters is very irritating. Suggest you go with plain text, not html and fit in, unless of course you do have vision difficulties. Nice to know there is more than 1 of us in the area.

Reply to
Upscale

"PDQ" wrote

If you turn off THE html, the cabal won't increase your dues, and JOAT won't have to sic the wooddorking gods on you ... but you must e-mail him IMMEDIATELY, without fail, for dispensation!

Just A FWIW ... :)

Reply to
Swingman

Nice to know you guys can still see the fine print. I shall endeavour = to follow your wishes.

P D Q

If you turn off THE html, the cabal won't increase your dues, and JOAT = won't=20 have to sic the wooddorking gods on you ... but you must e-mail him=20 IMMEDIATELY, without fail, for dispensation!

Just A FWIW ... :)

--=20

Last update: 12/14/07 KarlC@ (the obvious)

Reply to