Pine Finish Question

I would like to build a few projects from pine that would have the appearance of the "Rio Grande" line of furinture sold by Pier One. Acording to their brochure it is: "Spanish-influenced style in solid pine with hand-rubbed natural beeswax, carnuba wax finish" . How would I get this look and where would I obtain the materials? -- Namaste, Dennis "An Eye For An Eye And The Whole World Goes Blind"~Ghandi
You would hand rub in any paste wax you can find at Lowes, Home Depot, or hardware store.
Don't expect any significant protection for the wood from such treatment though.
--
Mike G.
snipped-for-privacy@heirloom-woods.net