Phoenix tool outlet

Since Woodcraft closed in Phoenix, is there any other outlet that has the variety of hand tools like they did. I know there is Rockler up in north Phoenix but a lot of the merchandise has to be ordered. I am looking mainly for individual wood turning tools.
Ed
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:26:11 -0700, Ed Clark wrote:

If you're out taking a long afternoon drive, there's a Woodcraft in Tucson.
--
-Doug

Try Woodworker's Source on 40th street south of the Airport. I can't vouch for their selection of turning tools (because I don't turn), but I seem to recall them having a number of different things in stock along those lines.
You might also try Timber Woodworking Equipment in Mesa on Southern Ave. I think they sell mostly big power tools but they have an awfully big inventory so I wouldn't be surprised if they sold hand tools as well. And they're right next door to a very good lumber supplier (also Timber).
Good luck...
PQ

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:26:11 -0700, Ed Clark wrote:

There's also Woodworker's Source: http://woodworkerssource.net/Company_Info/Locations/locations.html
...and Timber Woodworking in Mesa, but they're mostly power tools.
--
-Doug

There was another store in Awatukee <sp?> that sold wood working and wood turning tools but I cant remember the name. Puff

Pet mentioned the store I was talking about. I was mistaken about it being in Awatukee. Puff