Klockit -- Phoenix area

I need a Klockit catalog -- anyone in the Phoenix (Tempe) area has one to spare, would appreciate it. Have ordered one from Klockit twice in the past month, but they are very slow -- hope their shipping isn't as bad. Need to build and get a clock movement quickly. Thanks.

Reply to
Herbert E Robinson

You might try calling Klockit and see if someone could throw one in the mail NOW. (they may have a issue at the printers and have your previous orders waiting for the new ones to arrive. They may be out of the current one, too.

If you get over to BOOKMAN'S Used Books (NW corner of Southern and Country Club) From time to time, I've seen assorted craft & woodworking catalogs in their racks. BOOKMAN'S in Mesa and Tucson (3 locations) is a great place to look for missing issues of Woodworking mags. Some days they have tons of them, other days none at all. Someone at a Senior Citizen Center can probably put you touch with their resident clock builder.

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ

If you're in a hurry to order why not use their on-line catalogue?

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova

I know this does not answer your question but there is a fine clock = maker around 22 ave and Camelback if its a custom movement you are in = the market for. Or should I say there was when I left PHX in 99. Puff

Reply to
Puff Griffis

Reply to
Herbert E Robinson