OT: To my Mac using friends: BEWARE of OSX10.7 LION.

Page 2 of 2

Read this, smarty-pants: http://arstechnica.com/apple/reviews/2011/07/mac-os-x-10-7.ars/9#security
I guess they admit to being so far behind.
What happened to execute, memory accessand other system traps on this old days so powerful processor? This is 80s stuff. Not that MS was using it until XP, either.
"Steve" wrote in message said:

blithering idiot?
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:06:24 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Becausehe'sabloodytroll,youblitheringidiot.
-- [Television is] the triumph of machine over people. -- Fred Allen

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thanks

CS5 works on Lion. Has to download some Javascript runtime, though. I figured that was necessitated by Adobe's AIR interface, which REALLY crapped up their software.