OT: Pizza and penises...I want answers

Page 2 of 2
On 3/30/2014 3:53 PM, Meanie wrote:

The low ones are for ADA compliance. It allows men in wheelchaires to use them. note that in places with multiple urinals, usually only one is low.

Makes cleaning harder (mop can't get under them but the urine can). IME, that's the reason the urinals (or commodes, for that matter) are no longer on the floor. Dividers sitting in urine get pretty gross, pretty quickly.
The ones that piss me off (two can play) are the waterless ones at work. Yeah, they save a *lot* of money (tell me another fairy tale).

Good point about the dividers.
Yes, we have a few of the waterless as well. Idiotic idea. The stench can become a nuisance when the filter isn't changed very often.

36 hours?
http://www.youtube.com/embed/f2Abv61PctE

On 3/31/2014 2:16 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

That was hysterical
--
Jeff

On 3/31/2014 1:16 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

"Now, I don't care who you are, that there is funny!"
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 3/31/2014 1:16 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Alice must be pretty damn good looking if all you have to do to cure your problem is See Alice.

+1 ! Good clip!
--
Jim in NC

On 3/29/2014 9:07 AM, dadiOH wrote: