I want to assemble a computer table

hi All, The following computer table

that is show in the page was parceled to me totally open. Now I want to assemble this one . Can you help me or point out a page where there is a visual aid or some pictorial reference to the same

Reply to
parag_paul

What???

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Just follow the simple one page instructions that came in the Ikea box. If it is confusing, just read it a second time.

ng_reader

I did not get any ikea page with this , sorry

Please be considerate with people who ask questions

-Parag

Reply to
parag_paul

I did not get any ikea page with this , sorry

Please be considerate with people who ask questions

-Parag

======================

- If your "cheapest computer table" did not come with instructions, then the supplier does not deserve your business. Return the item and get a refund.

- If it came with instructions and you lost them, call the supplier and ask them to send you a copy of the instructions.

- Try to avoid buying things from strange planets like China, where nobody really cares if the customer is happy.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Everybody has to learn the hard way- you get what you pay for. From the listed specifications, I wouldn't put anything over 30 pounds or so on that piece of junk, but that is just me. It is built about as strongly as one of those old fold-up TV-tray things.

Go to the link of the enlarged picture,

, and print it out. Lay all the pieces out on the floor while looking at the picture. Doesn't look like more than a couple of dozen pieces there- shouldn't be too hard to trial-and-error the assembly process, since once you figure out one side, the other side will be the same way. Any instructions from mainland China are likely to be useless anyway- translations into English are not their strong suit. Don't over tighten any bolts going into the particle board pieces- even if they have the metal inserts, those love to tear out of the wood, and if that happens, there is no way to repair.

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

..

I was able to get it done on my own, finally, Thanks for keeping the spirit up

-Parag

Reply to
parag_paul