OT: Now you see it...

now you don't. This links to a notion for hiding your monitor in a unique way.
http://unclutterer.com/2011/01/28/workspace-of-the-week-transparent-office /
The most workable alternative might be using a fixed camera which would constantly feed a picture of the selected space at an appropriate resolution.
One of the respondents added the idea of arranging things so the monitor could change perspective by tracking an outfitted viewer but this seemed just a bit too precious.
Any comment on practicality or description of ultimate success in doing this would be interesting.
Regards,
Edward Hennessey
On 2/4/2011 5:16 PM, Edward Hennessey wrote:

Damn .. knew the 24" I have hooked to my laptop in the office was feeling kinda cramped.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Edward Hennessey wrote:

Heh!
I saw a phot of a dude with a 9" monitor taped to his belly and a pinhole camera to his back. Wearing a blood-stained shirt with a hole for the video screen, he looked exactly like someone had blown a hole in him with a shotgun.
His get-up made a wonderful Halloween disguise.